1. Improved compatibility with "Windows 7".
3. Correction window size measuring hard disk performance.
4. Added support for Solid State Drives (SSD) production of "Silicon Power".
5. Improved definition hard drive from "Hewlett Packard".
6. Added determination of "TrekStor" trademark.
7. Added support for Solid State Drives (SSD) production of "ADATA", "Super Talent Technology", "Crucial", "PQI", "G.SKILL", "takeMS", "Extrememory".
8. Determination of support SATA-3.
1. Added support of solid state drives (SSD) manufactured by "Patriot Memory", "OCZ Technology", "Kingston Technology", "Intel".
2. Added determination of "Magnetic Data Technologies", "Hewlett Packard" trademarks.
3. Added support of I-RAM manufactured by "Gigabyte".
1. New analysis results were added to the already existing "Correct", "Pre-failure" and "Unreliable". The new ones are "Ex-prefailure" and "Ex-irresponsible".
2. Added support of solid state drives (SSD) manufactured by "Transcend" and "Silicon Motion".
3. Added analysis of self-diagnosis interruption by another process.
4. Fixed temperature determination for some hard disk drives models manufactured by "Samsung".
1. Determination of the hybrid hard disk drives.
2. Determination of flash memory use and capacity of the latter.
3. Determination of capability and activity of flash memory additional power-saving mode.
4. Improved algorithm of nonoptimal data transfer mode determination for hard disk drives with parallel interface (PATA).
1. Determination of support, activity and sensitivity of the free fall sensor.
2. Added determination of Nikimi trademark.
3. Determination of previous trademark owner.
4. Ordered hypertext displaying of information in expert mode.
1. Determination of hardware data cryptography support (BitLocker).
2. Analysis of serial interface (SATA) data transfer mode optimality.
3. Correction of hard disk drive model name distortion by certain drivers.
1. Full compatibility with Microsoft Windows Vista.
2. Determination of hard disk drive manufacturer's trademark.
1. Increased stability of linear disk read speed measurement using original (S)ATA NVIDIA nForce controller drivers.
2. Capability of sending of the report without use of the post client.
1. Improved determination of the hard disk drive hardware access restriction state.
2. Improved determination of power-saving state of hard disk drive and operating system.
3. Improved determination of the files used to access the hard disk drive for obsolete drivers which do not support PnP.
1. Increase of the hard disk drive speed performance measurement precision.
2. Determination of instability while reading the information.
3. Determination of a stable speed of linear reading.
4. Determination of the percentage of data reading instability.
5. Determination of motherboard ATA controller revision.
6. Improved algorithm of driver files listing.
1. Increase of computer configurations quantity (master controller + driver) for providing direct access to the hard disk drive in order to tune the latter.
2. Displaying of file names used by drivers to access the hard disk drive.
3. Measurement of buffered disk read speed (speed of information exchange between motherboard controller and hard disk drive controller).
1. Displaying of last known hard disk drive temperature in grey if power-saving mode is active.
2. Single notification of data storing reliability decay in case hard disk drive or operation system shifts to power-saving mode.
3. Single notification in case of detection of excess of the peak temperature recommended by the producer suggesting a more detailed inspection of this event.
4. Refusal of support of the obsolete operation systems of "MS Windows 9x" family.
1. New analysis result was added to the already existing "Correct" and "Pre-failure". "Unreliable".
2. Warning about hard disk drive manufacturer's guarantee expiration.
3. Displaying of temperature in red in case of hard disk drive overheat detection.
1. Hard disk drives tuning (AAM and APM management).
2. Starting and results analysis of hard disk drive internal self-diagnosis.
3. Optimal use of screen dimensions for displaying the information ("rubber" report).
4. Determination of hidden partition support.
5. Determination of support and activity of partition access restriction.
6. Determination of command overlapping support.
7. Determination of command queuing support (TCQ, NCQ).
8. SATA-2 support determination.
1. Increased average access time measurement precision in 10 times.
2. Improved notification algorithm in case of magnetic surface degradation.
3. Displaying of performance analysis process.
4. Added error description if report cannot be sent.
1. Determination of the quantity of power switching on times during the whole hard disk drive life period.
2. Determination of self-diagnosis types support and their execution time.
1. Displaying of logical disks connection with physical devices.
2. Extended file systems defragmentation.
1. Fixed microcode error for certain "Seagate" hard disk drive models, which previously caused wrong temperature determination.
2. Notification of hard disk drive magnetic surface degradation.
3. Determination of the hard disk drive operation time from the date of production and estimation of the quantity of bad sectors.
4. Expert mode (report division into simplified and extended variants).
1. Analysis of correctness of previous Windows shutdown.
2. Analysis and correction of disabled technology of file systems self-optimization in "MS Windows XP" and higher if confirmed by user.
3. Determination of parallel interface channel (primary or secondary) to which hard disk drive is connected and setup of the latter (master or slave).
1. File systems defragmentation.
2. Performance analysis.
1. Notification of hard disk drive pre-failure condition.
2. User-friendly capacity determination of hard disk drive and hardware-based cache memory.
1. Interface type determination - parallel (PATA), serial (SATA).
2. Determination of the highest hard disk drive temperature reached during the program work period or the entire performance life for "Seagate" models.
1. Integrated into the executable file function of installing, upgrading and uninstalling of program.
2. Determination of main nominal hard disk drive parameters.